top of page

Fire Warden

Whiting Fire Warden

 The Fire warden of Whiting is Delwin Fielder. By state law, if you wish to burn natural wood or debris outdoors, you must obtain a burning permit from the Town Forest Fire Warden.  The warden will be able to advise you on local burning regulations and current conditions. Remember, “Only YOU can prevent forest fires!”



Delwin Fielder

Attn: Fire Warden
29 S. Main St.

Whiting, VT 05778

Call and leave a message at either number:
Home: 802-623-7601
Cell: 802-989-8986


REQUEST: Burn Permit

bottom of page