top of page



A land use permit is required for all development within the Town of Whiting, including but not limited to: division of a parcel into two or more parcels; the construction, reconstruction, structural alteration, relocation, or enlargement of any building or other structure; any substantial change in the nature or intensity of the current use of any building, structure or parcel of land; any extension of the current use of land; any increase in the number of dwelling units on a parcel of land; interior or exterior renovations; and signage.

Applicants can contact the Zoning Administrator to discuss their projects and to determine what town approvals are required.


February 26, 2024 Public Hearing and Agenda 

Zoning Administrator: Keith Arlund

  • Office Location: 29 S. Main St., Whiting, VT 05778

Contact Information:

Building Permit

Subdivision Regulations

Zoning Regulations

bottom of page